2009年3月26日 星期四

FRIEND?

It's some regular things.

Repeat, repeat and repeat.



The truth is I don't want to listen to your ridiculous story.

The things that I can't even believe.

Is that interesting?



The good thing is that you improve a little these years.

At least, I believe part of your story.

Part of your story.



Sould I feel happy for you?

My childish friend?

Finally you improve a LITTLE!



Oh...Are we friends?

Althought you did such a bad things to me,

I still think the answer may be positive.

I'm so surprised that I forgive you so easily...ha

Maybe it's just because I have a bad memory~



You also kept mentioning that again and again.

Because you are my BEST firend...

Beacuse you are my BEST friend...

Because I am your BEST friend...



Actually it's not necessary to mention this so many times.

Friends are always friends.

If you keep mentioning it,

I will think you are hypocritical.



Everyone thinks you are a foll.

I think you can feel that, too.

Don't make yourself a fool.

You are not a child anymore.

What on earth are you thinking about???



Sometimes I think maybe you just act stangely in front of us...

Because you want us to know you are bloody good.

You want to forget the bad things in the past.



WAKE UP, please.

3 則留言:

  1. 突然不想看了!!

    回覆刪除
  2. 了解 我想我應該知道你說甚麼

    其實你很清楚誰是真的朋友

    回覆刪除