2005年1月23日 星期日

Just like walking alone (writing in poor English)




Walking with you is just like walking alone.

There is no difference between them.

I'm so tired to face that fact.

And sometimes I'm not that strong as you see.

I also need other people's help,and

I hope someone can help me.

But "No One"



Someone said

"You are in a bad mood,so I'm in a bad mood."

You are in a bad mood every day,so am I.

I need some courage from you,but I can't.

"You are always in a bad mood."



Maybe you'll ask "Why am I so angry?"

"I'm not angry,just feel so sad and helpless.

I don't want to talk more...

And that's all.....

5 則留言:

  1. I saw your nickname on the msn, and was awfully sad about that.



    I could guess what you think sometimes, when you felt bad, I

    really tried to help, to be a useful, a helpful friend. But I

    can't. I know my stupid could bring some laghter, but in that

    situation, I could only be sad with you, even more than you

    (with my disappointment to be helpless to my best friend.)



    You saw my long face and don't want to say anything to me, and

    I, used to put things inside my mind. Both of us did't express

    what we thought. That make me think of Josephine. She once

    said, "I'm so glad that you say it to me."



    Perhaps we live together, it is me that receive more. Talk

    truly, I thought I am a useless persen, and I wish people

    could help me, let me understand my existence. So I started to

    depend on people without my mind. Well, no more about this. I

    know I was wrong. And..., my thanks to you, my thanks to see

    what you wrote.



    Whach your words again, the last sentences,

    回覆刪除
  2. I'm glad to help you,really.

    But,please don't make me feel alone.

    please don't leave me to take care of everything.

    I'm not that great,and I'm just the common people.

    Maybe you can't offer some help,but that's all right.

    Just let me feel you stay with me,and I will "try to care of

    everything."

    回覆刪除
  3. In fact, there's something lost in my paragragh(spell right?)

    Oh..., maybe it's a lot.

    But never mind. It seems not so important now.



    Though I can't exactly understand what you said, 'cause my

    terrible English, I guess I can get it.



    不講英文了。英文好難。

    看妳跟妳同學聊得那麼開心,好希望我也是那種人...

    就是人家跟我說話..都會一直笑..很開心...

    就一直開心個沒完......

    可是我怎麼老是把情況弄得很奇怪.......

    @~@

    回覆刪除
  4. 你們兩個討厭的英文人= =

    回覆刪除
  5. 皮看的到內容喔 (好害羞)

    哈哈哈哈 真是不好意思

    我要弄個隱藏 哈哈

    回覆刪除