2010年4月1日 星期四

Mature enough to get married?

I have a friend who is really want to get married,
and hopefully she will.

Everytime she talks about this topic,
it makes me want to laugh.

She said she "is going to" have 1000 guests in her wedding reception,
and again, I hope she will....
She said her body and spirit is mature enough to get married,
to be honest, this⋯⋯ is the first time that I've heard people say this.

Oh, my godness.


Maybe I should have the same dream like hers,
and it makes me want to scream...
"My body and spirit is mature enough to get married!!
I want to invite 1000 guests in my wedding reception!!"....

This is just....hilarious that I couldn't help to stop laughing.

Bless her...Let her dreams come true.
And bless me too...Hahahahahahaha

Come on!! Go ahead!! I'm waiting!!
Damn it, ha


Wahaha Li, please leave me alone! hahaha

3 則留言:

  1. 喔...

    可是妳被點燃了...我也是很無奈的...(嘆)

    回覆刪除
  2. 哦?是誰還在發豪語說...我們以後對話都要用某一句來做ending呢...

    回覆刪除